The terms and conditions below govern your access to and use of Outroop.com. You agree to the Terms of Service by accessing or using the Site. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of Service.
A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Outroop” refer to Outroop Inc, a Delaware corporation. “Content” refers to text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” or “User Content” refers to Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as ratings, reviews, and information that you display as part of your account profile. “Outroop Content” means Content that we create and make available on the Site. “Site Content” collectively refers to all of the Content that is made available on the Site, including User Content and Outroop Content.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms of Service from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this page. You should revisit these Terms of Service on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you.
User Accounts and Site Usage
- You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- A “Personal Account” is an account for your personal, non-commercial use only. In creating a Personal Account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself. You may not impersonate someone else, create an account for anyone other than yourself, or provide an email address other than your own.
- A “Business Account” is an account to be used solely for the purpose of representing your business on the Site. In creating or updating a Business Account, you must be an authorized representative of the business in question, and you must provide complete and accurate information about yourself and the business you represent.
- In accessing or using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or inappropriate. Outroop does not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the Site at your own risk.
- You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all information submitted by you to Outroop. User Content does not represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Outroop and Outroop makes no claim of accuracy of any User Content.
- Outroop allows for the posting of links to third-party Web sites. The linked Web sites’ content, business practice and privacy policies are not under the control of Outroop, and Outroop is not responsible for the content of any linked Web site or any link contained in a linked Web site. In accessing Outroop or following links to third-party Web sites you may be exposed to content you find offensive. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using Outroop.
- At any time, Outroop reserves the right (i) to reject or edit Your Content, and (ii) to remove Your Content from its Web site at our sole discretion.
- You agree to use Outroop for its intended purpose and not for any illicit purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site or duplication of Site Content and/or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
Suspension or Termination
Outroop may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you misuse the Site. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- By posting Content, you are granting permission to Outroop to access it in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Site, promoting it, distributing it, and other activities. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the Site’s users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
- You alone are responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable.
- You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
- Outroop and its licensees may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content on the Site and Other Media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We own Outroop content including but not limited to visual interfaces, design, code, use review ratings and all other elements and components of the Site excluding User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Outroop Content and the Site.
You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. All payment obligations are noncancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. You must provide Outroop with valid credit card information to use the Service. Outroop reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you sign up for a paid account, you will be billed monthly starting on the day your subscription is initially created.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Outroop does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account by sending your request, in writing, to a Outroop representative.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Outroop, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Outroop service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Outroop reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. OUTROOP MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS REVIEWS AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. OUTROOP FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM OUTROOP OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- OUTROOP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF OUTROOP OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- OUTROOP FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM VIRUSES THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER IN THE COURSE OF USING THE SITE.
- OUTROOP ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH ANY OF THE BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS, OR USERS ON THE SITE. YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH SUCH BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS, AND USERS ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THEM, THOUGH OUTROOP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MONITOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEM. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Outroop, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms of Service, or (iii) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Outroop reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Outroop. Outroop will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Outroop is a registered trademark of Outroop Inc.. Certain content available through and used to operate the Service is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of Outroop Inc.. You shall not (i) use any of the trademarks, service marks, logos or other content accessible through the Service other than as set forth herein or as approved by Outroop; or (ii) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property made available by Outroop in connection with the Service. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Outroop Inc..
- By registering for the Service or submitting Content, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions. Should you violate these terms and conditions or any other rights of Outroop, Outroop reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts.
- You are responsible for all activity occurring under your account and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service. Your obligations shall be binding on your heirs, successors and assigns.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Virginia exclusive of its conflict of laws provisions. Any suit hereunder will be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of Virginia, and you submit to the personal jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.